Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Ugh! I Hate Exams!

Okay, this is serious, people!

Excluding this picture, I only have TWO more Star Wars pictures left!

I can't breathe! I need air!
I NEED MORE STAR WARS PICTURES!!! [ faints ]

Anyway, my mid-year examination is coming soon. So, I won't be blogging until it's over.

I've gotta study hard for the exam, you know?
It's just one of life's principles!

If there's an exam coming, what is the best thing to do, besides sleeping?
The answer? Simple!
STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!

Yet somehow, I beg to differ...

The worst thing about examinations is that I don't get to go anywhere near my computer!
Ugh! I can't live without my computer!

Oh well, like I always say, Life Is Hard!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!
I finished my History folio!

At last, I don't have to give a damn about Kota A'Famosa anymore! Yes!

But that reminds me even more of my Geography folio.
I haven't even started yet!
I'm waiting to get back some of the survey forms from Hazwan.

Okay, I'll be patient for now.
If I don't get the forms by Friday, I'm gonna go straight up to Hazwan and DEMAND the forms from him!

Other than that, I don't really have much to talk about.

Oh well, I guess you're gonna have to wait until my mid-term examination is over before I update this blogspot again! ( Around the end of May, I think... )

And don't worry! By that time, I'll have LOADS to blog about!

Well, I gotta go and study now...

Wish me luck, yeah?
Trust me! I'm gonna need it!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: