Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another Video On YouTube!

Okay, I'm supposed to be doing my History folio right now. But I'm too lazy! [ yawns ]

I think I'll do it in the afternoon...

I still have a shortage of Star Wars pictures.
To be absolutely specific. I only have three, I repeat, THREE, Star Wars pictures left!
Maybe I should listen to Essie's advice and take screenshots from the movie.

But the thing is, all my Star Wars movies are NOT in DVD format.
Therefore, the quality of the movie is unbelievably horrible! It's amazing I still managed to understand the storyline!
Oh well, I guess I have to kiss goodbye to my habit of posting Star Wars pictures!

Oh yeah, I posted another video on YouTube!
Technically, it's just the "This Is Sparta" scene taken from the original "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" English project.

Except I fast forwarded it! It looks absolutely hilarious!
I even added the slow-mo effect! It's so awesome! You gotta go and check it out!
Here's how:
1. Go to YouTube ( duh! )
2. Type "SMKBJ 3 Omega"
3. There will be four videos, click on the one that says "SMKBJ 3 Omega 2009 This Is Sparta!"
4. Enjoy the video!
5. Rate and comment the video!

Or, you could just click on the link below!
This Is Sparta!

As for future videos, I might consider downloading Ulead Video Studio to do my editing, like Essie suggested.

"Windows Movie Maker is rock-bottom basic," she once said to me.

So I guess one of these days, I'll go download it and try it out.
If I have the time, that is!

Other than that, I managed to find some more Ip Man Original Soundtracks. I've saved them on to my thumb drive. They're awesome! ( I know you guys probably don't know and don't care what I'm talking about. I'm just saying! )

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Last night, I watched Mamma Mia The Movie.
It was awesome!

Actually at first, I didn't want to watch it because I thought it was just another boring love movie.

But after I watched it, I realised that the storyline and plot were actually quite intriguing.
The songs weren't bad, I guess...

Would you believe when I say that my new DVD player was more crappy than my father's old DVD player?
I tried to watch The Matrix Revolutions: Hi-Bit DVD version on my new DVD player, and it didn't work! When I inserted the DVD, it just made an unpleasant scraping sound. Then, the TV screen displays the hated words:
"NO DISC"

The same thing happened when I tried to play several other DVDs.
So I explained the problem to my father.
He decided to replace my new DVD player with his previous DVD player. He already has a good DVD player in his room anyway. It was worth a shot, I guess...

The weird thing is that when I inserted the Matrix Revolutions Hi-Bit DVD into the old player, I was shocked to see the menu popping out on the television screen! Huh? That doesn't make any sense!

How can that ancient-looking DVD player possibly be better than the new DVD player?

Oh well, the important thing is that it works!

Okay, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

纳闷~的心情ing said...

wow...u love star wars? sum more posted video in d youtube.... n wrote all post abt star wars...