Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Trip To The Library...

Okay, I'm here...

Technically, I have FOUR more Star Wars pictures left to blog with! Oh no! I've gotta do something to get myself out of this mess! I need more Star Wars pictures! [ faints ]

Okay, back to reality.
I actually finished my History folio yesterday.

I was overjoyed! I FINALLY finished!

But I failed to realise that my hasil kajian was only 10 pages long.
And the hasil kajian has to be FIFTEEN pages long!

Ugh! 15 pages?! That's impossible! IMPOSSIBLE, I TELL YOU!!!

I worked so hard to find the information about Kota A'Famosa, which is the building I'm researching. Yeah, I know it's boring, but it's the easiest, no?

After I collected all the data, I began work on my hasil kajian...

When I had used up all the data, I counted the pages and screamed!

It was only 5 pages long! What the-?!

I pulled myself together and began expanding the hasil kajian. I scoured the Internet, hoping to find more data. But the information I found was more or less the same with the data I already had in my my hasil kajian.

But in the end, I only managed to push it up to 10 pages! STILL NOT ENOUGH!!!

I was so damn frustrated! I asked my father for help, and he told me to search the Internet, which was exactly what I have been doing for the past 4 hours! Ugh!

At least I managed to complete the other parts of my folio.

I've completed the penghargaan, the kaedah kajian, objektif kajian, everything!

All I need now is to complete that damned hasil kajian!

Ugh! IT HAS TO BE FIFTEEN PAGES LONG! UGH!

Anyway, Hazwan, Ashman and Haritharan planned to go to the library in Shah Alam today to collect information about the Sultan Abdul Samad building. I overheard their plans and decided that this was my chance to get the extra information I needed to push my hasil kajian up to 15 pages!

I told Hazwan I wanted to go. He was happy that I was going! He wanted me to go so badly that he was willing to pay for my lunch expenses! Thanks, Hazwan! I really appreciate your kindness!

We went there and got what we wanted.
And then Ashman, Hazwan and I went searching the library for Chess books.
It was like finding a needle in a haystack!

We searched EVERYWHERE!

Finally, after such a long time, Hazwan found the Chess books...
It was in the Sports Section. We should have figured that out earlier!

Well, since I have the extra information about Kota A'Famosa, I might as well not waste time, no?
Nah! I think I'm gonna finish my History folio this weekend!
I'm too lazy today! I had to stay back in school for extra PMR classes! [ yawns ]

Oh, and I successfully fixed my handphone!
It won't deactivate itself anymore! Hopefully...

Well, that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: