Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

I've Got Facebook!

Alright, guys! I'm here!

Okay, I'm sure you guys know this already, but I'm saying it again anyway!

I'm SERIOUSLY running out of Star Wars pictures! ARGH! I can't imagine the possibility of posting a non-Star Wars picture! [ faints ]

Anyway, I've finally set up my Facebook account!

Actually, I didn't want to be on Facebook. I figured it would be a burden, because I've already got MySpace anyway.

But somehow, I had that demonic urge to try it out. And again, two miniature figures appeared on my shoulders ( refer to my post on January 2009! ).

Andrew's Angel: Maybe you should just try it out! Besides, you're Andrew! There's nothing you can't handle!

Andrew's Devil: Ugh, Andrew! Don't do it! It'll just be another burden in your miserable life! Sometimes, it's GOOD to be lazy!

Finally, after much consideration, I decided to go for it...
So, in the end,
my Facebook acount was successfully created!

So, to anyone who has Facebook out there, I've got two words for you all:
ADD ME!!!

Just in case you can't find me, my full name is "Andrew Ho Ken Chye"...( duh! )

Oh yeah, I have more to say about Chess!

I've decided I won't use the King's Gambit Opening for White all the time.
I'm gonna use the Benko Opening as well...

I've used this opening almost 5 times since I first discovered it ( And this time, I didn't deprive it from Ashman! )

I've never lost a game using this opening so far! Unbelievable!
It's AWESOME!

Oh, and I added another song to my MySpace and Blogger playlist!
It's "Just Want You To Know" by Backstreet Boys...

If you have the time,
listen to the whole song!
It's really cool! Trust me!

Okay, let me recall what happened at school today.

Well, I was almost late for school...
My alarm clock rang, and I stopped it. And then I did the most stupid thing ever!

Even though I knew that I had to go to school, I fell back to sleep!

Ugh, by the time I woke up, it was almost 7am!
And school starts at 7.25am!

I was screaming to myself, "How could I have fallen back to sleep?!"

I hastily took my shower and changed into my school uniform.
I had to quickly comb my hair ( That explains the bad hairday! )
I rushed downstairs and ate my breakfast.

My mother rushed me and my brother to school.

The sky was already very bright...
I was worried sick. I thought to myself, "I don't wanna' be late! Not again!"

When we reached my school, I said 'goodbye' to my mother and made a beeline for the school gate.

Luckily, I made it just in time!
By the time I sat down at the school assembly, the bell rang!
Phew! What a relief!

Or else, I would have to collect rubbish at the school field, under the hot morning sun! Ugh!

Anyway, I saw a lot of people going for the trip to Fraser Hill.
And I thought to myself, "Oh my god! How exciting!"
I saw all those people going on buses...
Escaping the horrors of school!

Oh well, maybe next time...

Okay, my father bought my mother a new handphone. It was awesome!

Luckily, I managed to resist the "green-eyed monster"! ( For the dimwits who don't know, it means 'envy'! )

So, she offered me her old handphone.
It was tempting, considering the fact that her old handphone doesn't black out!

But the screen was tiny! I had to squint to read an SMS properly!
And my fingers were almost paralysed after trying to type a message on the tiny keypad!

Somehow, I actually prefer my current handphone, despite all its drawbacks.
So I rejected my mother's offer...

So I guess I'm gonna have to find a way to fix my handphone.
Don't worry guys! I'll find a way!

Finally, I guess my "POG" situation is improving!
Soon, I will be rid of this "Phobia Of Girls" business!
But I'm trying not to be TOO overconfident!

Well, I guess that's it.
Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: