Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"In Denial"?!

Oh my gosh! I'm seriously gonna have to start looking for more Star Wars pictures! Yikes! [ slaps own face ]

Why do I feel so lazy?! I've got to broaden my search! Or else, I will be forced to use pictures other than Star Wars! NO!!!

Okay, back to reality.
This is my 41st post, if I'm not mistaken.
Don't worry, I never miscalculate anything!
When will I retire from blogging? Hmmm, that remains to be decided...

Let's see, what do I have to report?
Oh yeah, I STILL haven't started on my History and Geography folios! [ sigh ]
Alright, I've got to just grit my teeth and do it! I think I've said this to myself before...

Besides that, Ee Lynn and Jannah kept bugging me at school! They were saying something about me being "in denial"!
In denial of what?!
Listen, Ee Lynn and Jannah,
I absolutely don't know what you two are talking about!

Please! Just get straight to the point!

My handphone's still defective. It still continues to deactivate by itself wherever and whenever it wants!
I mean, a few days ago, I brought my handphone to school, so I don't have to use the public payphone.
I tried to call my mother.
But, apparently, my phone conveniently deactivated!
I checked my phone's battery supply, and it was still around 75% full!
I tried to SMS my mum instead. But the damned handphone blacked out again!

This happened NINE times in a row! NINE F***ING TIMES!!!

So, I gave up!
In the end, I had to use the public payphone!

Ugh, I HATE my handphone! Why does it have a mind of its own?! UGH!
Oh well. I guess I have no choice but to live with it, no? [ glares at handphone ]

Oh, I know you all probably don't care much about Chess, but it's my blog, right? So I can blog whatever I want! And there's nothing you can do to stop me! Ha!

I changed my opening for the White pieces.
I experimented with the King's Gambit opening.
I tried it out on several different opponents, and it worked brilliantly!

As for the Black pieces, I'm gonna utilise the Sicilian Defense.
And sometimes, I might decide to use the Modern Defense.

I learned the Modern Defense from Ashman. He continually calls it his style!
Ugh! Ashman, what makes you think that the opening belongs to you? ANYONE CAN USE IT, KAY?
( P.S. Ashman, if you're reading this line, I WANT YOU TO COMMENT!!! )

Oh, and I recorded more songs in to my collection:
1. Rule The World - Take That
2. Go The Distance - Michael Bolton
3. You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
4. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely - Backstreet Boys

These songs are SO awesome!
If you've got time,
go and check them out, yeah?

Finally, I guess my "POG" is STILL under control. I know I always repeat this statement on every post. Just live with it, kay?
Like I always say,

Life Is Hard...
Life isn't easy,
it's full of ups and downs,
so just live with it!

Well, I guess that's it.
Comment me, kay? Especially YOU, Ashman!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: