Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yay! Haircut!

Okay, I'm back!

I updated my music player again!
I updated it because most of the songs can't load fast enough. So I found a few songs that will start playing almost immediately. And the best part is that they don't abruptly stop playing halfway.

It's such a shame I had to delete "Numb" by Linkin Park. That song is so awesome! I don't know why most of the people I know don't like Linkin Park!

Luckily, I managed to find "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys. They're totally awesome!

Besides that, I just got my haircut today. I went to a barber shop at Setia Alam. After he finished cutting my hair, I looked in the mirror. It was okay, I guess...

But my brother's haircut was disastrous! The guy shaved of his hair so fast! His hair looked so weird and funny! I was trying so hard not to laugh! Luckily, my mother came to the rescue...

I wanted to post his picture here, but that would be very cruel of me, no?

Besides, he'll skin me alive if I ever try to cross him! He might look friendly at first,
but like I always say:
Never judge a book by its cover!

Oh, my handphone tends to deactivate by itself without warning. The cause is still unknown. I've never treated my handphone harshly! Never!
( Unlike my classmate, Yi Ling. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should check out her blog... )

Even though I handle it with extreme care, it'll just black out when I least expect it to!

How would you feel if you were talking to one of your friends on your handphone, and the call suddenly just cuts off because your handphone blacked out?! It's damn annoying!

Oh yeah, to anybody that got cut off from me during a call, I apologise.
Please forgive me, kay?

Besides, it's not my fault! It's my handphone's fault!

Oh, before I forget, Sarah Sofea and Haritharan:
Welcome to Blogger!

Make sure you update and maintain your blogs frequently, yeah?
Don't just join for the sake of joining!

Anyway, Sarah's brother, Ashman, managed to "brainwash" some of my friends!
He brainwashed:
1. Jaslyn
2. Evonia
3. Ee Lynn
4. Ng Zi Kent
5. Haritharan

If they weren't my friends, I would have called them a bunch of weak-minded fools! HA!
( Erm, guys, I didn't really mean that! I said "if you weren't my friends", kay? )

I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO YOUR SICK PROPOGANDA, ASHMAN! NEVER!

Do you wanna know how?

He sang this pathetic lullaby theme from Winnie The Pooh!

Everyday, they'll sing the song without a single care in the world!

It's pure addiction, I tell you! It's even worst than taking drugs!

If I'm not mistaken, it goes like this:


lullabee, lullabee,
honey bee, in the tree,
rest your wings,
in the morning light...



Ugh, it's sickening! I'd rather not talk about it!

Other than that, my "POG" problem is still under control, for now...

Okay, I guess that's it...

Post some comments, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: