Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Red Alert!

Alright, I'm back.

I'm seriously running out of Star Wars pictures! I declare a state of emergency! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! [ Panics, then faints ]

Okay, I updated my Blogger music playlist yet again. I think this is the last time I'm updating my playlist. I'm getting tired of changing my music all the time...

Yesterday was my school Sport's Day. I didn't go because it would be a waste of time and energy. I did not participate in any event, so why on earth would I want to go to school for?

To show my support to the Red House ( Rumah Mars )?
Erm, to my fellow Martians clad in red, I'm not being rude or anything, but I'm just too lazy to go and cheer for you all, okay?

I'd much rather stay at home and have my beauty sleep!
You know why?
Because I HATE waking up at 6am!

Every weekday, around 5.59am, I would be in my bedroom, sleeping, without a single care in the world...

Then, the dreaded alarm clock rings! Ugh, the sound of the alarm bell ringing away is sickening!
Sometimes, I just want to swipe the alarm clock off the table!!! I HATE my alarm clock!

Well, at least they show an episode of The Simpsons at 6.30 every morning!

Oh, yeah, I forgot. My Windows Live Messenger is finally working again! Hoorah! But I'm still keeping my Yahoo! Messenger just in case WLM goes on the fritz again...

And I STILL haven't decided what building I'm going to research for the History folio!
Perhaps I should just choose something simple...

Teacher herself said that the folio doesn't have to be anything fancy...
Even doing research on A'Famosa is good enough to get full marks!

And about the "Phobia Of Girls" problem, it still remains. And I STILL have difficulties having conversations with girls! What's wrong with me?!

Well, that's pretty much it, for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: