Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Too Much Drama!!!

Okay, let's get straight to the point...

I'm running out of Star Wars pictures to blog with, so unless I can find some new pictures that are based on Star Wars, I might have to use other types of pictures! Ugh!

Okay, I entered 2 new dramas in my school. I don't know why, I just did!
One drama is for Pendidikan Sivik Dan Kewarganegaraan.
And the other one is for Teacher's Day.

So, that means I've been participating in FIVE different dramas this year! It's unbelievable!

Anyway, my new computer's audio system is so crappy!
I tried to play a song on the new computer, but sometimes I can hear very loud static disrupting the song...

But when I played the same song on my old computer, it sounds fine! There was no static whatsoever! What's wrong with the speakers on my new computer?!

Oh, and I manged to finish my Pendidikan Seni homework!

Actually, the first time I painted, I didn't give it my best effort...
And obviously, the painting turned out horrible.
But surprisingly, other people thought the painting was rather nice, for some reason that is still unknown to me...

Then, I tried a second time, and this time, it was a masterpiece!
I really concentrated on the contrast and background lighting effects, and I really emphasised on the water reflections.
To be honest, it was one of the best paintings I've done so far.

Perhaps painting isn't so hard after all...

But one thing still bugs me....
I still have extreme difficulty in communicating with girls, despite all my best efforts...

Well, I know how to say "hi" and "bye" to a girl...

But what I don't know is how to start a conversation with them!

Someone, PLEASE HELP ME!!!
It's so freaking difficult and complicated!

Why must life be so hard?!

And this is just a random statement.
I love cycling...

It's one of life's greatest joys...

The wind in my hair as I ride...
The silent hum of the bicycle's wheels as I glide along...
It's wonderful to cycle after a long and tiring day at school...

In fact, the day my father bought me my bicycle is one of the days I will never forget.

But it's also hard to forget the countless amount of injuries I received when I was learning to ride my bike. Well, you know what they say: No pain, no gain!

I know you guys must be half-asleep from reading my pointless statement about cycling...
So I'm gonna stop now.

Okay, that's it...
Keep me posted, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

Oooh! You've got me SO curious about your painting!

Know what? We should meet up and let you practise! HAHAHA! Hey what are big cousins for....the other girls are too young to know anything...

Well, one way to start is to mention any random thing. Or butt into a conversation. Hahahaa! Just join a group of already yakking females and males (preferably. Don't venture into foreign territory alone!) that you already know, and then make some comment on the conversation they're having. Very simple! For example:

Friends: *talking about movies*
You: *joins the group and listens in for a while*
Friends: *talks on some movie you know*
You: Oh, I saw that one! I/my father/my aunty/my dog/my relative who lives very far away in Subang found it very boring, but the effects were good!

Friends: *insert response here*
You: *insert appropriate response to the above reaction* So hey Jane, you like this kind of movies? YERRRR CAMP ROCK EEW The Jonas Brothers have caterpillars for eyebrows man...

Girl: *insert huge, overdramatic reaction here if she's a Jonas Brothers fan*

You: *bully her back and have fun* So this means that if I started wearing caterpillars above my eyes you'll like it/ Oh you don't like fuzzy eyebrows? Why? So manly wei... Can keep the face warm... and it looks cute. Nice to stroke when you're bored too...

ta-dah! Or work something like that. Or you know, if you're feeling brave...

Girls: *talking*
You: *go over* Hey. What you all talking about?

Girls: Nothing. Girl stuff. Go away.
You: *smile cheekily and sit down* Hey, I'm a girl. Tell me about it.

Girl: *overdramatic reaction*
You: *copy their wild gestures* I KNOW RIGHT YOU KNOW EVERYBODY THINKS I'M A GUY BUT SERIOUSLY! I'M A GIRL I LIKE, TOTALLY UNDERSTAND-

Girls: *mixture of laughter and disgust* EEW ANDREW YOU'RE SICK
You: What? Really? I am? Oh my!

Girls: *kick you out of their groupie*

Well, in that case, congratulate yourself! You at LEAST had a conversation with them, and you DID entertain them and give them something to talk about for the next 2 minutes or more.