Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Desperate To Play Chess...

Okay, I'm here...

Today, my hard work ( practising for the Ujian Lisan BM ) has finally paid off! My team did a drama about a slave revolt and the class loved it! So did the teacher.

She awarded my whole team an A!

When I was acting, I couldn't even stand properly! My legs were shaking uncontrollably!
Luckily, I was only vibrating a little bit, so no one noticed. Phew!

Before the real performance, my team was really nervous! My friend, Haritharan, practically had butterflies in his stomach all the time! Luckily, the script that I wrote was simple to memorise and still intriguing enough to keep the audience entertained...

I stayed back in school on Monday to practice for this drama. My team rehearsed over and over and over again.

Then, we choreographed the introduction. It was awesome! It had a giant impact over the audience. Luckily we didn't use the normal introduction or the whole thing would be so boring...

Anyway, after we finished rehearsing, the rest of the team went back home. Only Ashman and I remained. I got extremely bored, so I began walking around the classroom that we were practising in.

Then, I found an old whiteboard marker under Kamal's table. Because Ashman and I were both bored out of our wits, we decided to make use of the marker pen. We can't just throw it away! What would you do?

We played Chess on the whiteboard! What else could we have done? We were desperate to do something! The marker pen was running out of ink, which was frustrating becuase it was difficult to write the positions of the chess pieces clearly on the whiteboard. But we managed to finish the game in the end...

I played as white and Ashman played as black...

I took these snapshots with my handphone camera as proof. Take a look...


He was hesitating about where to move next. I know because I can remember. I was there with him anyway...

The position during the end game. This was the part of the game where the most tension occured...



In the end, we drew the game. Since Ashman refused to resign, I accepted to draw with him. The final piece count was:
WHITE - King, Rook, 2 pawns
BLACK - King, Bishop, 3 pawns
Oh well, to me, it's just another Chess game...[ sigh ]...

Okay, I'll be stopping here. I have to go and paint something for Pendidikan Seni.
I'm going to have to be very careful because I'm not very good at handling waterbased media such as paint. I prefer dry media, such as pencils.

So if I mess this up, it's gonna cost me a whole lot of artblocks.

So, wish me luck!

Well, that's it...
Keep me posted, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: