Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Posted A Video On YouTube!

Okay, let's get straight to the point...

Remember the video my teammates and I made for the Form 3 English Literature Project? Well, I've just posted it on YouTube...( clearly because I had nothing else better to do! )

Just in case you forgot, the video is based the 9th and 10th chapters of the Form 3 Student's Edition Novel: Dr. Jekyll And Mr.Hyde.

The video and audio quality isn't very good, sad to say. That's because we were using an MP4 handphone camera to do the filming, like I mentioned before.

So far, the number of views weren't impressive. Oh well, it doesn't matter...

If you want to see the video for yourself, just follow the instructions below:
1. Go to YouTube [ duh! ]
2. Type "SMKBJ 3 Omega" in the search box.

Or, you could just click on these links:
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3

I've added some information on the right hand side of the video as well...

I MIGHT be posting more videos on YouTube in the future...
That obviously depends if I have more videos to post!
Since I have an account, I might as well use it, right?

Feel free to comment about the video. Don't worry, I don't mind criticism...[ clears throat ]...

Well, that's it.
Keep me posted, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

David Ho said...

okay, you wanted constructive critism right? i'm flinging it to ya.

1. the introduction is toooo long. 2 minute of titles and credits? i got bored. and how many times do you have to repeat that it is the production of Force 138?
2. The text stays too long. noone takes 10 seconds to read one sentence of two words.
3. eww yuck windows sample pictures. i dont like those. they're boring.
4. and what is with all those war scenes? thats pretty irrelevant imo. seriously.
5. you could've improved it further by adding subtitles. i can't really make up what they're saying in some of the scenes.
6. you could've used a camera instead of a handphone =P
7. its kinda too long. you could've shortened it or added some cool effects to entertain the viewers?
8. in part two, what is with the pause from 0:22 to 0:40? lol
9. WMM is fun, but some of the transitions and effects get boring after seeing them a few times. try not to overdose on the effects.

okay no hard feelings yea? lol