Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So Sad...

Today, the school re-organised the classes...

Sadly, Dashana Vyanan, one of my closest friends, has left 3 Omega...

On the flipside,
Theeban has returned...

And I realised I'm studying in a sauna. My classroom directly faces the sun when it rises, so it can get pretty hot in there...

As for extracurricular activities, yesterday, we had to sit at the assembly area for almost an hour or more. I was bored to death and my left leg seemed paralysed after sitting down for so long...

After much consideration, I'm going to choose:
1. Badan Beruniform - PBSM ( I don't have a choice, I already have the uniform anyway )

2. Kelab & Persatuan - English Language Society ( ELS )

3. Permainan - Basketball

This time, I'm going to try and attend all of 'em...
Last year, I didn't come for PBSM at all...

Well, that's it...

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

Sorry about your friend leaving your class.. but hey! There's always recess time to catch up.

And wow. PBSM, ENGLISH and BASKETBALL!?

I was in the exact same clubs when I was form 2/form 3! How cool is that?

And yeah, most of the time I didn't really bother to go, except for basketball. But then PMR rolled around and I decided to not attend that one either.

But hey, good luck! Enjoy your clubs!