Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Angel vs Devil

Something makes me feel like just quitting Blogger...

I find almost no use for it now...

Maybe I should just let it go...
...or should I?

Suddenly, two figures appear on either side of my shoulders...

They look exactly like me! YIKES!
I must be hallucinating!

One of them is red in colour, has horns and is wielding what appears to be a long trident!

The other one has feathered wings, carries a harp and has a ring hovering above it's, I mean his, head!

Andrew's Angel : No, Andrew! Don't be a lazy bum! Don't quit!

Andrew's Devil : Give it up! It's a waste of time! It's not like anyone cares!

Oh, the conflict! THE CONFLICT! I can't stand it anymore!!!

Should I quit?

[ Faints ]

May the Force be with you, by the way...

0 critical responses: