Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Black Or White?

I finally got a music player for my blogspot! Yay!


Sorry if none of the songs I chose are your favourites...

But if you want me to add more songs that I might have forgotten, you can tell me in my Jedi Hologram ( cbox )...
And yesterday, I went to buy my PBSM Uniform Cap, and I was puzzled...

At first, Dash told me that all PBSM members must buy a cap...

So I followed my parents back to Puchong to buy it...

But when the shop owner handed me a BLACK cap, I was confused...

To any PBSM that's out there, please tell me:
Is the cap supposed to be black?

Please inform me immediately! I need your help...
Thanks!

Keep me posted, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

mr YSL said...

erm..shud be dark blue..u noe? like the police uniform color..normally those m'sia police holding sub-machine gun tat type..they all wear tat kind of hat.

hope my comment can help...peace ^^