Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kena Denda...

My MSN is on the fritz again! Dammit!

I thought I finally fixed it once and for all...
But apparently, I didn't...[ cries ]...

I came late to school today. Luckily, I wasn't the only one. Hazwan, Amir and Wei Ming were late, too...

We had to scour the school field for trash! So unfair! Don't they know how far away I stay from Bukit Jelutong?! It's NOT easy to get from my house to school!!!

Then, after school, I attended PBSM. It was as hellish as usual. We had to march the whole day and were only allowed a few minutes of rest. The worst part is that the sun was still up during the marching. We weren't even allowed to wipe the sweat off our forehead!

Well that's it...

Keep me posted, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

Haha

Reason #1 I quit PBSM : I didn't learn any actual First Aid skills in my school. I just did marching.

Sorry you got caught being late though. Ahh, whatever. No big deal for the boss, right? And trash-cleaning = skip class = shiok XD