Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Miss School...

[ sigh ]...I miss school...

...It's so boring at home...

...sure, I don't have to wake up at 6 a.m every morning...

...sure, I don't have to listen to the teachers boring lectures during assembly...

...but that's not the point...

...I miss my friends...

...I miss you guys so much...

...especially Kent, Hazwan, Kar Wai, Leek, Ah Keong, and Haziq...

...They helped me get used to Bukit Jelutong...

...I would post some pictures of all my friends here...

...But I don't have any...

...I never got the chance...( sobs uncontrollably )

Sorry for being so emo...

But it's the truth...

Keep me posted, guys!
Okay?

To peace!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: