Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Am Not Your Master!

Hey guys, guess what?

I changed my main title. I found the 'I Am Your Master!' title a bit too awkward. So I changed it to 'Nobody's Perfect...', after much consideration, of course.

Oh by the way, do you know about 'Mamma Mia!' The Musical?

Apparently, The Setia Alam and Setia Eco Park residents who win a lucky draw actually receive 2 'Mamma Mia!' tickets for free! When my mother's number was called and she went on stage to receive the tickets, my brother was jumping with joy ( He loves 'Mamma Mia!' )

My family is going to see the 'Mamma Mia!' concert tonight at 8pm...

Well, I'm not a 'Mamma Mia!' or Abba fan, so I'm going to be staying at home. At least my parents give me a choice! Honestly, I find the songs are not to my liking...

Well, that's it...

Keep me posted, kay?

To peace!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: