Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

250th Post...

Hmmm, it's been more than a week since my last post.
I've been kind of preoccupied lately since the Mid-Term School Holidays ended and school re-opened... [ sigh ]
I was unable to allocate some time to update my blog last week...
Oh well...

Anyway, there are a few things I wanna blog about in this post. I originally planned to blog about these last week, but due to certain "unforeseen circumstances", I just couldn't!
Right, let's cut to the chase...
Oh, and don't worry, I'm not planning to write a long post today! Honestly, I'm just not in the mood...

Well, beginning on Friday last week until yesterday afternoon, I was completely deprived of the Internet! Yep, no Facebook, no Blogger, no YouTube! Nothing! Ugh, and the worst part was that I really needed to do some additional research on the Internet regarding the PBSM article that I was tasked to write!
The Internet-free weekend that I went through actually made me realise how dependant I am on the wonders of the Internet and the World Wide Web... Well, I learnt a valuable lesson - Next time, I won't take the Internet for granted anymore!

Oh, I mentioned "PBSM article", didn't I? Yeah, since I am the Chairman for my school's PBSM Unit, I had to write an article about PBSM. The reason? So that it can be published in the upcoming school magazine... Well, actually, I'm not the only one who has to write an article. The other Societies, Uniformed Bodies and Clubs also have to submit an article regarding their own respective co-curricular activity.
And since I had no Internet access last weekend, I had to borrow my father's laptop and bring it to my residential area's local Clubhouse so that I could utilise the WiFi service there! Yep, it's tedious and troublesome, but there's no other better option, is there?
Ugh, I'm just glad that I've finished the article and passed it up already...

Furthermore, I went for a lecture about Forensic Science last Thursday at INTI College, Subang. The lecture was mainly conducted by Dr Dwight E. Adams, the Director of the Forensic Science Institute at the University of Central Oklahoma, USA, and he has over 20 years of field experience with the FBI.
Well, I guess the lecture was rather interesting. He talked about all sorts of stuff, most notably the usage of DNA techniques for investigative purposes and identification. We also managed to watch some CSI, too! Haha! Ummm, I guess the food provided was adequate, and after the lecture was over, we also got a tour around the INTI College campus...
[ Well, I actually wanted to devote a whole post just to blog about this Forensic Science lecture, but oh well, I'm not in the mood to write long posts... ]

Oh, speaking of CSI, the English Language Society had a fun little activity yesterday afternoon. Yup, it has something to do with Crime Scene Investigation. Well, kind of... [ smiles ]
Hazwan and I thought up of a "murder case" for the ELS members to solve. They didn't actually have to go and perform an autopsy or collect samples or whatever. Their job was to interrogate 6 suspects, gather as much as information as possible, and then conclude who's the murderer. Got it?

The Sehran Murder Case
The crime: Sehran was murdered ( Not for real! He's still alive, don't worry! )
Location: SMK Bukit Jelutong, Block B
Time: 7.30am - 8.10am
Suspects: Ashman ( Sehran's best friend ), Loshvindra ( Sehran's "girlfriend" ), Tian Hui ( A student heading for choir practice ), Iman ( The person Sehran is having an affair with ), Andrew ( troubled School Prefect ), Airah ( Sehran's mentally-ill, "sociopath" sister )

Well, the case is quite interesting. Each suspects' story is interrelated with one another.
Unfortunately, I don't really have the time nor energy to type out the full murder scenario here [ I need to go and do some Add Maths exercises after this ]. All I can say is that Ashman is the real murderer...
The funny thing is that everyone thought that I was the one who murdered Sehran! Unbelievable!

Oh no, in my efforts to keep my post short, it turned out to be quite long in the end!
Well, you know I didn't mean it, right?
Haha! [ smiles ]

Well, I guess that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: