Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Very, very busy

Hey, you guys! It's me again!
I guess my blog still has some life left in it, right? [ smiles ]
Well, Ashman, consider yourself lucky that my blog's not dead yet!
Ha! I'm not that lazy!

However, I have been quite preoccupied lately...
Besides the usual supply of homework and assignments ( presentations, et cetera ), I've got several new burdens to add to my work heap:
1. "Tugasan Harian" essays for Pendidkan Moral. I've got to write 6 of them. So far I've only completed 2...

2. Kerja Kursus Komponen Sastera ( KOMSAS ) Bahasa Melayu. This one's a real pain in the a**! A complete analysis of the novel "Interlok" by Abdullah Hussain, PLUS synopses for each and every prosa tradisional, cerpen, and drama in the KOMSAS textbook! The worst part is that all of this represents 15% of my March Exam BM grades!!!

3. I've recently been elected as:
a) Vice President of the English Language Society ( ELS )
b) Pengerusi of the Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah ( PBSM )

Well, I'm sure you know that I've got a lot of work and responsibility now!
So, I most certainly won't be blogging very often. That's the grim truth...
But I'll still try and update whenever I can, kay?

Well, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: