Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fire Effect...

Yeah, I'm done with my new profile picture...

And no, it's not lightsabers anymore...
It's the "Fire Effect"!
And of course, I did it all on good ol' Adobe After Effects! [ smiles ]

Well, take a look at the pictures for yourself...

So how are the pictures?
Oh, what about the effects? Does the fire look authentic enough?
[ Note: The background is actually a composited black screen that I illuminated with a red lens flare in Adobe After Effects. It's all digital - It's not a real background! ]

Oh, FYI, I didn't actually WANT to take the second picture ( The one with double flaming hands! ).
My brother thought it would be "appropriate" for the fire effect...
I suppose he's right, right? Does my pose in the second picture look "appropriate" to you guys? Hehe!

Oh, and I actually wanted to attempt the "green screen" effect, but I scratched the idea. It was a bit too complicated and time-consuming for me......

Anyway, I'm gonna use one of the two pictures as my new general profile picture...

So yeah, that's it.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: