Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

August Test 2010 is over!

Alright, my August Test is over!
So, here I am, finally updating my blog again...

Well, actually, there's quite a lot of interesting stuff that happened during my 3-week absence from Blogger.
Unfortunately, I can now only remember some of it. Let me try and recall:
1. Went to the National Museum. My brother's "Bengkel Kecemerlangan UPSR" was organised by Kuntum Magazine here, so while waiting for his UPSR Workshop to finish. I followed my parents into the National Museum. I also took a lot of pictures there too. But I'm too lazy to upload them here! [ smiles ] You can go and check them out on Facebook if you want...
2. Lost Adobe After Effects! Err, my old computer refused to boot up for some reason, and the worst part was that I did NOT back-up all my programs, files and folders! I had no choice but to run a full system recovery ( re-setting the computer to its original factory conditions ). I lost EVERYTHING! [ cries ]
However, my little brother somehow managed to download Adobe After Effects again, despite the fact that it is EXTREMELY difficult to get Adobe After Effects CS4 nowadays... I owe him big-time!
Plus, after this incident, I learned a valuable lesson - I have to make sure I back-up my essential files and folders from now on, just in case something like this happens again!

Well, that's all I can remember...

Oh, I'm planning to make a new profile picture.
Of course, I'm gonna incorporate some "special effects" into the picture! [ smiles ] I can't wait to be working on Adobe After Effects again! It's been too long! WAY too long!
Stand by, yeah?

Uhh, and finally, here's an important notice:
I'm only going to get to use the computer until the end of this month.
Starting on 1st September, I have to start studying for my End-of-Year Examination...

So yeah, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: