Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

My 16th Birthday!

Well, the title says it all.
Today's my 16th birthday!
And so, I am now officially 16 years old! [ smiles ]

Right, uhhh, I went to school today...
Immediately after I finished carrying out my canteen duty, I made my way to the Prefect's Room. Apparently, there was a Prefect's meeting regarding the annual Prefect's Dinner ( which is going to be held tomorrow, FYI ).
The meeting lasted almost two whole periods, which means that I skipped double periods of Physics.

I'm supposed to have PJ class after Physics class. So, after we Prefects were dismissed from the Prefect's meeting, I immediately went to the school field for PJ. After I changed into my PJ attire, I rendezvoused with Hazwan, Hari, Sehran, Ashman, Jannah, Jas, Lynn, Evo, and the new German exchange student at my school, Tim.
We planned to play football. But in the end, Hazwan was too lazy to play, whereas Ashman, Hari, Sehran, Tim and I were forced by teacher to play football with the "other" boys ( The "professional" ones ). So, unfortunately, we couldn't play with the girls... Oh well...

Well, I still had quite a lot of fun playing with the "pro" football players. Hari, Sehran, Nafis, Acap, Syamim, Afrizal and I were on one team, while Ashman, Tim, Lee King, Farhan, Kuok Fung, and a few other boys whose names escape me were on the other. My team lost, 6-3, But I don't really mind. I still had a heck of an awesome time!
In that game, I rammed into Farhan dozens of times ( Sehran's orders! [ smiles ] ), and I actually accidentally slammed Tim's face with my forearm while trying to steal the ball from him!
It was great, and I had lots of fun! I'm looking forward to playing football again next week given the chance... Farhan actually declared during recess: "Andrew, I will have my revenge on you, next week!" Haha!

Right, after PJ, I cooled myself down in the Open Hall. Then, I made my way upstairs for Add Maths class. But the Add Maths teacher was absent. Several of my classmates wished me "happy birthday". Then, somehow, the whole class started singing the "Happy Birthday" song! All I could do was just smile away!
After that, I helped Jannah to, uhhh, "cut bottles" or something like that...
The Add Maths teacher was also absent after recess, so I took the time to do the English Comprehension homework. When I was done with that, I chatted with Jannah and Nani for a while, before I had to go to the Prefect's Room again for ANOTHER Prefect's meeting. Hence, I had to skip English class! Which means that today, I skipped both Physics and English! [ smiles ]

Uhhh, honestly, the second Prefect's meeting was kinda boring.
Basically, throughout the meeting, Theeban talked about how the Prefect's Dinner will be carried out tomorrow. The Form 4 Prefects had to come early ( around 4pm ) to help out with the preparations, decorations, PA, et cetera...
The Dinner is supposed to start at around 7pm, and ends at 11.30pm. ( Therefore, I will be sleeping over at Hazwan's house after it's over... )

So, yeah, after the meeting, I hung out with my friends near the school gate until 1pm. Then, my mum came to fetch my brother and I from school. We went to Setia Alam to choose my birthday cake. And finally, we went back home...
Well, that concludes my explanation of the stuff that happened at school today...

Bottom line is...
It's my 16th birthday today, and I'm officially 16 years old now! [ smiles ]
Oh, and forgive me for the long post! I know I ought to just notify you guys that it's my 16th birthday today, but, knowing me, I just love to blog about every single detail, and the temptation of blogging about what happened at school today was just way too hard to resist! Haha!

And finally, to those of you who wished me "happy birthday" today ( whether on Facebook or in real life ), thanks yeah? You guys are awesome!
FYI: Almost 40 people wished me "happy birthday" on Facebook!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: