Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 16, 2010

216th Update...

Alright, guys, I'm finally here, updating my blog again, after a period of inactivity of almost 11 days...
Uhhh, let me see... What have you guys been missing?

Okay, I went to school today. All the Muslim students had to go to the Dewan Sime Darby for some sort of "Preview ABJZ", whereas the non-Muslim students were required to assemble at the school's Open Hall...

Well, the teachers in charge of the non-Muslim students had prepared some activities for us...

Okay, let's begin, shall we?
The first activity of the day revolved around an environmentally-themed song called "Hijau" ( I forgot who the artist was ). All of us were each given a paper, which had the lyrics of the song written on it, but the lyrics were incomplete. Therefore, it was our task to try and complete the lyrics. To accomplish this, the teachers would play the song via the school's PA system. Quite easy, if you factor out the muffled sound quality, of course! I couldn't make heads of tails of what the singer was singing throughout most parts of the song! Ugh!

After we listened to the song, we were then tasked to create a song of our own, using lyrics based on the environment. This was considered our second activity of the day. So, Jas wrote down some lyrics, and in the end, my group ( Hari, Jas, Lynn and Evo ) had to "rap" out the song on stage! Jas, Evo, and Lynn recited the lyrics, whereas Hari and I had to shout "yeah, yeah!" everytime there was a pause in the lyrics. Technically, the performance was a disaster! But oh well, I agree with the teachers: "It's just for the fun of it!"

After that, we were all dismissed to the canteen, and we had to return to the Open Hall at 10.30am. The best part was that free food was provided - Fried rice with fried egg. Not bad, in my opinion. My group decided to eat in the Nature Lovers Society room. We also decided to play "Truth Or Dare", a game where a person, based on specific conditions, must either tell the absolute truth or perform a dare.
I chose to perform a dare, and Lynn suggested a crazy idea. According to her, she was halfway eating her fried rice when she randomly dared me to climb through a broken window at the back of the NLS room, go around the building, and come back into the room through the front door...

She didn't expect me to actually go and do it! They were busy chatting about something else, so I quietly went to the window. I saw a chair with a plastic bag on it. I removed the plastic bag, climbed onto the chair, and prepared to go through the window! Then and only then did the others realise that I was actually willing to perform the dare! Of course, I managed to climb through with little effort, made my way around the building, and came back into the room through the front door!
Well, to be honest, this little feat was nothing compared to what I had to go through during the second Prefect's Camp 2 weeks ago...

After that, we had to go back to the Open Hall. For our third and final activity, we had to build a tower using old newspapers and sellotape. The teachers told us that we had to be creative when designing our tower. Furthermore, we had to build the tower as high as we possibly can, while ensuring the tower's stability and structural support, so that it won't collapse or topple over.

So, we started rolling up sheets of newspaper to make "newspaper cylinders", which would act as our staple building material. We constructed the base first, first using the common square-based configuration, and later incorporating my triangular-based design, to decrease the amount of cylinders used. After we had a sturdy base, we decided to drastically increase the tower's height by using the paper cylinders as "pillars". When we realised that the pillars were swaying around, we added "support beams" to strengthen them. We also added support beams to the base of the tower to further increase its stability.
We continued adding more and more pillars and support beams, until the point where our tower was actually taller than Jas! [ smiles ] Then, Hari insisted that we should construct the tower even taller! And so we continued to add more pillars and support beams! Finally, we connected the four upper-most beams together, and as a finishing touch, Lynn actually prepared a flag to place on the top of the tower! The finished construction: A looming structure that towered over me, Hari, and even Theeban himself!

Well, yeah, that's practically much everything interesting that happened today...

In other news, today represents my last day of being a mere Trial Prefect. On Monday, I will officially be a real, genuine, bona fide, School Prefect! Wahoo!
Blue shirt, red neck-tie, black shoes and swanky blazer, here I come! [ smiles ]
Oh, and speaking of neck-ties, the Koperasi Sekolah was closed today, so I couldn't buy my own Prefect's neck-tie yet. So I had to borrow Hari's spare tie for now. I'll have to purchase my own tie on Monday...

And now, about my progress in Ninja Saga! ( For those playing Ninja Saga on Facebook, do read on... )
I am now a Level 44 Pure Fire Jounin. And my current arsenal: Explosive Kunai Formation, Raising Fire Explosion, Raising Fire Combo, Fire Wave, Starfire Explosion, Dual Fire Wave, Fat Woman Transformation, and Refresh Rank 5. I'm currently training my character to Level 48, when I can learn the newly released Lvl 48 Jounin Fire Jutsu, Fire Bird Rider.
Plus, I actually defeat the Hunting House World Bosses, Ginkotsu and Shikigami Yanki, on a daily basis! I can take on Ginkotsu solo, but unfortunately, I can only defeat Shikigami Yanki with the help of my friends...

So, uhhh, yeah, that's pretty much it for now.

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

Congratulations on becoming a true prefect! My brother will be one too! Only his "coat of arms" are long-sleeved white shirt, grey slacks, grey tie, black shoes and blazer. Swanky! XD

Hope to see a pic of you up in your cool new duds! Farewell, Civilianhood, welcome prefecture!

Miss you lots, dude. By the way, did your mother mention that it's cool for us to meet up now? We met her the other day.