Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Setia Eco-Park Pictures!

Okie dokie, this post is gonna be a real quickie, kay?
I just came back from a walk together with my mum and brother.
And I "randomly" took some pictures with my handphone along the way. And I have to admit, I took some really awesome "atmospheric" pictures of Setia Eco-Park!
[ smiles ] What can I say? Hehe!

Here they are:

Well, there you have it.
And I did say this post was going to be a quickie...
So, I think I'm gonna stop here. Anyway, the point of me posting now is to post the random pictures of Setia Eco-Park that I took, that's all...

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Anonymous said...

um..........where is it?the Setia Eco-Park in the city of Malaysia?