Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Chess Training...

Alright, I'm just gonna make this post a short one, yeah?
I don't have much time, so I'm just gonna breeze through about the Chess training that happened yesterday afternoon.

Okay, ELS yesterday was cancelled for some reason, so Ashman, Winnie, Hazwan, Hari, Sehran, Jaslyn and I took the time to practice our Chess skills.
Winnie actually brought a real chess clock to school!
Ashman, Sehran and Hari used the clock to train Jas about time management and time pressure.

After I played a few friendly rounds with Hazwan, Hazwan and I agreed to train Jaslyn about utilising the right opening system that suits her style of play, how and when to use tactical attacking weapons, and always analysing each and every move before making a decision...

I took managed to take two pictures ( I couldn't resist taking them! [ smiles ] ) on my handphone:
Well, I told you guys that this would be a short post, right?
So, yeah, I guess I'm gonna stop here.
This is it for now...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: