Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

5 Hour MSN Chat!!!

Alright, I'm literally exhausted.
I just got back from the gym...
So, why not take this time to update my blog, right?

Ummm, let me see...
Yesterday, Ashman, Jas, Lynn and I engaged in one of the longest MSN conversations I've ever been through!
We started chatting at around 7pm, and the chat ended at around 12 midnight! That's 5 hours!!!

But most of the chat was smothered with Ashman's "spamming"...
You know, like unneccesary Winks, scribbles, nudges, endless lines of dots, et cetera...
Jas and I were annoyed like crazy, but we decided that we should just ride it out.
We told ourselves stuff like "Tolerance is key!" and "The poor guy is just bored, just ignore it..."
But in the end, we couldn't take it anymore, and we started threatening Ashman with all sorts of stuff, and he finally stopped spamming...

Anyway, we talked about all sorts of stuff during the chat. In fact, we talked about so much stuff that even I can't remember everything we chatted about! I can only remember something about Chess openings, computers, and complaints about Ashman's spamming. I completely forgot about the rest of the stuff in that chat...

Oh, and while I was chatting in that MSN conversation with Ashman, Jas and Lynn, I was ALSO on Facebook at the same time!
I had to chat with Sarah and Amirah, and reply to comments from Kamal and various other people as well.
But somehow, I managed to keep everything under control, although I may have been a bit late in replying in the MSN conversation...
Oh well...
To Ashman, Jas, Lynn, Sarah, Amirah and Kamal, thanks for keeping me company yesterday! Otherwise I would have been so bored!

Anyway, I chatted with Jannah via MSN Messenger today. And she wanted me to go to a website called Photobucket.
She actually wanted me to teach her how to create the Colour Splash effect on a photo. This means that the whole picture is grayed out except for a certain "element" in the picture that will retain its original colour.
Here's an example I created in Photobucket, using a picture I took on my handphone during Chinese New Year:
As you can see, the background around the tiger is grayed out, whereas the tiger itself is retaining its original colour.
So Jannah wanted to know how to create the effect, so I taught her, and now she knows how to do it perfectly!
Go to her blog to see the Colour Spash effect applied on her picture instead...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: