Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day Of Being A Form 4 Student...

Alright, the first day of school is over.
It wasn't a very happy or exciting day in my opinion, mainly because the teachers forced us to stand in the rain during the assembly...

Anyway, there have been a few changes...
My school now has two sessions. Students from Form 1 and 2 will be attending the afternoon session, whereas students from Form 3, 4 and 5 will be attending the morning session.

Furthermore, I am no longer in class Omega.
I'm now in 4 Beta.
Apparently, there are three science stream classes, and Beta is one of them.

We were distributed into these classes at random.
No class is classified as the "best class" this time.
Unfortunately, we all got separated. Ashman, Hari and many more of my previous classmates all shifted to the other classes.
Only Hazwan, Sehran, Jannah, Haziq, Lee King, Kamal, Nafis, Evonia, Theeban, Amirah, Aleef and a few others remained with me in 4 Beta.
It's sad really...
But my class teacher, Pn Salasiah, DID say that this was temporary.
Hopefully things will turn out better soon...

Besides that, I was elected as the class AJK ( Ahli Jawatan Kuasa ) SPBT.
Plus, I agreed to do some public speaking for a teacher named Pn Rohaida.
I also managed to drag Sehran, Hazwan and Lee King with me as well.
According to Pn Rohaida, we were going to be trained by someone from Oxford University or something like that...
That's all I know for now. I'll post more about this public speaking thingy as soon as the teacher tells us more about it.

Well, I guess that's it.
I'm gonna be typing another post right after this one, because there's not enough space here.
Oh, and the post is gonna be about Chess, just so you know.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: