Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Green Legacy?

Alright, my family and I went to something called the Bukit Cherakah Expedition yesterday.
Just in case you're wondering, Bukit Cherakah is a forest reserve near Setia Eco-Park.

The reason why this expedition was organised is to "preserve the Green Legacy" or something like that.
I don't know, that's what my mum said!

We went to gather at the Setia Eco-Park clubhouse ( It's also known as the "Canopy Clubhouse", FYI! ) at around 4pm.
We had to go jungle trekking through the forest for roughly 20 minutes.
No sweat, right?

Well, it rained just before we departed.
So you probably have a good idea what the ground is like.
The ground was slippery and the fallen leaves on the ground made walking all the more difficult.
But the air was much cooler and less humid.
So it was still fun, I guess...

When we returned back to the clubhouse, there was a "Dikir Barat" performance and a "wayang kulit".
There were also stalls that served delicacies from all 14 Malaysian states.
We even got free hats, shirts and potted plants!

Well, my old handphone is still dead.
Yes, it's still dead!
So my father took some pictures on his new Sony Ericsson handphone.


The music was unbearably loud, I tell you!


Don't forget to wash your hands!


Am I really that tall? I just realised!


They're playing football despite the muddy ground. The spirit of football never dies!


Somewhere near the dark and scary forest known as Bukit Cherakah!


Ah, food! Glorious food!

The so-called "wayang kulit"...

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: