Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gotong-royong???

Alright, I didn't go to school today for reasons that I can't mention.

Okay, fine. One of the reasons I didn't go is because I think we have to do some sort of "gotong-royong" at school.
I'm just recalling what the teacher said on Friday, that's all.

I could be wrong.
It could be that the Form 3 students are not required to do this "gotong-royong" crap.
But oh well...

And apparently, all the students at my school are required to wear masks next week.
That's what Dashana told me.
I guess I'll take his word for it...


Oh, and I watched a movie called "Inkheart" last night.
It was quite a good movie, I guess.
I just didn't like the ending part. I feel like Capricorn and the Shadow ( The bad guys, duh! ) were defeated too easily.


And my parents are starting to make a habit of making me feel guilty because I haven't taken the coming PMR examination seriously enough.
So, you can say that I'm under quite a lot of pressure.

Soon, I'll be locked away from the computer for a very, very long time.
Well at least until the PMR exam is over.
Man, I can't wait to get this PMR thingy over and done with!!!

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

Ugh eew. The Parent Guilt Trap thing.

Hold out, buddy! They can lock you up and chain the books to your glasses, but they can't stop your imagination from running freeeeee!

Hahahaha You can make it! May the Force be with you!

Oh, my brother actually has a classmate called Napoleon. Maybe you should introduce him your Napoleon opening. hehehe!