Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Whole Lot Of Evaluators!

Alright, I'm here.

Here's the stuff related to my school throughout this week.
Here goes...

Okay, since the PMR examination is drawing closer and closer, the teacher's have agreed to replace Pendidkan Jasmani with Geography and Civics with History.

That means I'll have triple periods of History on Thursday! NO!!!


Besides that, I participated in two dramas this week.
Both of them are in Bahasa Malaysia.

The first one is called "Jalan Sempit". It's taken from the Form 3 KOMSAS book.
I play the role of Ah Chong, a Chinese trader with a very bad temper.
It was quite fun!
I get to shout angrily at Theeban!

The second one is to show some evaluators how good our school is in the field of drama.
Puan Norshimah specifically chose me and Ashman! Are we really that good?
The evaluators only limited us to three actors, so Sehran tagged along as well.

And guess what?
Hazwan also joined our team as the director! He's always the director!

We had to make the drama ourselves.
There were no teachers to support us.
So we made a drama which involved three friends who meet after not seeing each other for a very long time.

There are several flashbacks showing how the three people became friends in the first place.
It's quite funny and allows us to showcase our feelings and emotions, which is what drama is all about.

We had to play out the drama twice.
In front of the class on Thursday, and in front of the evaluators on Friday.

I was quite nervous at first, but it turned out alright in the end.


Finally, I had to do an English oral presentation on Tuesday.
Remember the speech I had to prepare for Puan Roslinda?
If you don't, refer to my post on 17th June 2009, titled Speech About "The History Of Chess".

Well, I did it.
I was extremely nervous!
Haziq went in first, and he said that the evaluator was unbelievably scary!

When it was my turn, I sat down opposite the evaluator.
I began my speech.

I tried to remain as calm as possible, but my legs were actually shaking a little bit!
Thank God she didn't see that!
I had to control my pronunciation and intonation, and I also had to keep eye-contact.
It was tense!

In the end, I managed to complete my speech.
She asked me a few questions regarding my Chess life.
I answered all of them as calmly as possible. Then I said thank you and met Haziq, Aisyah and Jabbar outside.

At least it's finally over!


Speaking of Chess, here's an update on my preferred openings ( for those of you who actually know what they mean! ),
WHITE
1. Benko Opening
2. King's Gambit Accepted or Declined
3. King's Indian Attack
4. Austrian Attack
5. Bishop Opening

BLACK
1. Modern Defence
2. Pirc Defence
3. King's Indian Attack
4. Grand Prix Attack
5. Sicilian Defense Dragon Variation

And one more thing.
Sarah kicked my leg on Friday.
And when I got home, I discovered that my leg was bleeding when I got home.

Coincidence? I think not!
Say you're sorry, Sarah!

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: