Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Science and Maths in BM?! NO!!!

Okay, quite a lot of stuff have happened since the last time I blogged.
So I think I'm going to post all of them in 2 separate posts, kay?

I'm going to post the stuff related to the happenings at my school on my 2nd post.

Here goes...

I'm a bit disappointed with the Cabinet's decision to teach Science and Mathematics in BM. It's not right!

It's way easier to learn Science and Mathematics in English!
Reverting the teaching of Science and Mathematics to BM is not going to help our country's students fare better in the modern world!

Bahasa Malaysia is going to be useless in many of the world's developed countries, such as the United States, Australia and England.

Being patriotic just by knowing how to speak Bahasa Malaysia well is not going to help the country to develop and prosper!
Being patriotic is to help your country become a renowned and developed country, and not treated as a minor country in the face of the global superpowers, such as America or Russia.

But how is that supposed to happen if we can only understand the various scientific and mathematical terms in Bahasa Malaysia?!
For example, "oksigen" is supposed to be spelled "oxygen".

If this is indeed the case, then our students are going to be clueless overseas because they wouldn't be able to understand the many terms that are supposed to be in English!
[ sigh ]

If you wanna read more about this controversial issue, you can go here,

Chedet: Dr Mahathir's blog


Anyway, about Restaurant City...

My Gourmet Points just reached 100000 points! Yay for me!
But now I feel like it's pointless to go on...

Oh well. Here are a few changes I made to my restaurant before I reached 100000 points:
1. I added some sort of fireplace.
2. I changed all my wooden tables to gold-clothed tables. ( This cost me tonnes of money! )
3. I added a few pots to make my restaurant look less empty.

I'm also trying to rate 100 restaurants.
So far, I've only rated 50, and I'm lazy to rate the other 50 restaurants...
[ sigh ]


Well, that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: