Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Tagged by Hari

Alright, I'm here.
Let's just get straight to the point, shall we?

Hmm, let me see...
My RC Gourmet Points just reached above 38000, so that means I beat Iman! Yay!
But there's still Marr and Nani to defeat. And their points are through the roof! [ sigh ]

Anyway, enough about Restaurant City.


Okay, I got tagged by Haritharan.
So here goes...

-You-
First Name - Andrew.
Nickname - Erm, Drew?
Name you wish you had - I like my own name, thank you very much!
What do people normally mistake your name as - They never mistake my name!
Birthday - 30 July 1994.
Single or taken - Erm, single, I guess...
Zodiac sign - Leo.

-Your Appearance-
How tall are you - 175 to 180 cm, I think.
Wish you were taller - Of course!
Eye color - Black, I guess...
Eye color you want - Brown.
Natural Hair color - Black, with a reddish tinge.
Hair color - Black, sometimes a reddish tinge.
Short or long hair - Quite long, most of the time.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - Of course not!
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - I changed my hairstyle since Form 1.
Glasses or contacts - Glasses.
Do you wear make-up - Maybe sunscreen and moisturiser.
Ever had hair extensions - No.

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes - Black.
What color hair - Brownish black.
Shy or Outgoing - Outgoing.
Looks or personality - Obviously personality!
Sexy or Cute - Erm, cute?
Serious or Fun - A mixture of both...
Older or Younger than you - Younger.
A turn on - Considers my feelings.
A turn off - Ignoring me and pretending like I'm not there.

-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates - Chocolates.
Pepsi or Coke - Erm, Coke.
Rap or Rock - Rock, I guess.
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship.
School or Work - I would have to say school.
Love or Money - A mixture of both!
Movies or Music - Movies, duh!
Country or City - City.
Sunny or Rainy days - Rainy, especially when I'm indoors with the air conditioning turned on!
Friends or Family - They're all equally important people to me.

-Have you ever-
Lied - Of course!
Stole something - Erm, yeah.
Smoked - No! Never!
Hurt someone close to you - I think so...Sorry!
Broke someone's heart - Most likely. I'm not sure...
Had your heart broken - Yes. Many times...
Wondered what was wrong with you - I always wonder what's wrong with me!
Wish you were a prince/princess - Once in a while...
Liked someone who was taken - Uh, I don't know.
Shaved your head - No!
Been in love - Countless times!
Used chopsticks - Of course!
Sang in the mirror to yourself - Well, honestly, yeah...

-Favorites-
Flower - Red rose.
Candy - Chocolate!
Song - Any song that takes my fancy.
Scent - The smell of freshly bought furniture!
Color - Red.
Movie - Mamma Mia! Awesome storyline!
Singer - Hmmm...Adam Lambert?
Word - "Unbelievable"
Junk food - Potato chips, I guess...
Website - YouTube!
Location - Anywhere in Europe.
Animal - Fish, I guess.

Ever cried over someone - No.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - Yes.
Do you think you're attractive - Not until I get rid of all these irritating pimples!
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - My life doesn't resemble any fairytale...
Do you play any sports - Badminton, basketball, cycling.

The rules:-
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I really dislike inconsiderate people.
2. People are always asking me to change my hairstyle.
3. I LOVE playing Chess!
4. I love wearing blue shirts whenever I get the chance!
5. I enjoy sleeping when it rains at night.
6. I guess I can say I'm a Science Fiction addict. I just don't like Star Trek!
7. I really, really, really want an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3!!!
8. Finally, I DO NOT have a phobia of girls! ( I'm looking at you, Sarah! )

I now tag:
1. Jannah
2. Jas
3. Evo
4. Sarah
5. Xan
6. Esther
7. David
8. Wai Kit

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

*shriek* YOU. ARE. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!

185-190cm!?!?!?!?!??

AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ARE YOU SURE? HOW COULD YOU!? YOU'RE NOT EVEN 17!!!!

DUDE!!!! GO WORK OUT AT ONCE I WANT TO SEE SOME DECENT BICEPS ON YOU!!! LET'S HAVE SOME ABS!!!! BUNS OF STEEL TO MATCH YOUR COOL LOOK

You stick! Does twiggy-ness run in the family!? My brother's not as tall, but he's a pure twig!

WORK. OUT! *kick* EAT MORE PROTEIN!!!

XD I want to hear a heckuva loud "DONG" when I spank your butts next! =D