Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Evil Eyes......

Okay, I'm here.

Let me try and remember what happened at school, kay?

During Geography, teacher didn't come to class, so I watched Jas and Jannah playing Chess.
Then, Ashman and I started annoying them by analysing the Chess game that they were playing! Jannah wasn't doing so good...

In the end, Ashman had to replace Jas and I had to take Jannah's place, and the worst part was that Jannah was losing badly!

I tried desperately to save Jannah's position, but my efforts were in vain. Honestly, my hands were literally shaking non-stop all the time! It was pure torture!

Okay, during Moral, we had to copy down some notes.
After that, I was looking at Kuok Fung fiddling with his Rubik cube. Lynn was sitting next to him.
I told Lynn something about Hari's blog...
Then she said that I don't make proper eye-contact when I'm talking with her!

Okay, Lynn. Let's get this straight, shall we?
I do have eye-contact whenever I talk with other people.
But for you, it's an exception.
You wanna know why?

Because your eyes are just so......evil......( no offense! )

Well, that's all that happened in school today.


Alright, my RC Gourmet Points is almost reaching 40000! Yay for me!
And my popularity is still constantly at around 48, 49, and 50. Ain't I awesome?

Here's a picture...
Sorry if it's quite small or blurry, kay?


See? My popularity is at 50! And it usually remains there for quite some time. I'm still not that rich, though.
Oh well...


Finally, I watched a video on YouTube.
It was made by my friend Haziq.
It's not bad, I guess...

If you want to see it for yourself, just click the link below...

"Basketball Hero"

It's something to do with Kamal stealing a basketball, and Haziq being some sort of superhero.
Well, just check it out for yourself...( You don't really have to see it if you don't want to! )

Okay, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: