Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Sorry, guys!

Have you ever had the feeling that someone is annoying you until you can't take it anymore?

Well, I'm guessing that I'm that kind of guy...

I know I've been filling up people's cBoxes with loads of crap...

I know you guys don't like it...

I know you guys hate it...
But that's the way I am...
I enjoy updating whatever I can update...

So life won't be too boring for all of us...

I'm doing you guys a favour...

So just live with it!

Oh by the way, I also want to apologise to Yong Ee Lynn and Lee King - Lynn and I were ''arguing'' about Tom Cruise. In the process, we jammed Leek's cBox with crap about the pointless argument...( Sorry Lee King, it wasn't my fault! She started it! )

Lastly, Jas, I also think the word 'gay' is nice to say and all...but not exccessively! Please, don't say it too many times...I suggest saying it once or twice, alright?

Well, that's about it. Leave some comments in my cBox, okay? Especially you, Jas! I want to get some feedback.
And everyone, PLEASE, update your blog more often. Only Yi Ling seems to be the only person posting blogs frequently enough...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: