Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas is Nigh...

I just came back from Pulau Langkawi yesterday. I'm damned tired! Apparently, the 'relaxing' holiday my parents planned meant circling the entire island in a rented hotel car! Not only that, the Sun was scorching hot and I think my skin got a few shades darker...

Sure it was interesting, taking pictures and all that jazz, but the experience left my entire family completely exhausted and drained of energy. I'm just so glad to be home...

And if Father Christmas ( Santa Claus ) really exists, I've been a really good person ( honestly )!
My wish list for Christmas ( although it might never come true, I'm still wishing anyway ) is:
1. A new PCIe graphics card or at least an AGP ( Accelerated Graphics Port ) for Windows Vista and hopefully Windows XP as well.
2. Command & Conquer Red Alert 3.
3. Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Kane's Wrath.
4. An Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 ( Both have equally amazing graphics and performance ).
5. A new Chess set.
6. Star Wars The Force Unleashed ( It depends... )
7. Call Of Duty 4 ( The best game ever!!! )
8. The Matrix : Path Of Neo
9. Some new ringtones for my handphone.
10. Bluetooth service.
11. My face clears up ( No more pimples! Hopefully! )
12. Most importantly, I hope the exam results DON'T come out during Christmas!

If my exam results are good, some of the things on my wish list might come true...but I'm not confident...aren't we all?

And just because I like Science Fiction, it doesn't mean I'm a noob! I can be a cool guy if I wanted to! Just ask! ( I'm not boasting... )

I finally realised how great it is to be a free thinker ( people who don't believe in God / no religion whatsoever ). It leaves me free to celebrate any festival throughout the year. Many Christians I know ( except Lee King ) attempt to convert people by saying :
"If you are a Christian, you will have secured a place in Heaven and you will go there after you die. If you do not believe in God and Christianity, you will go to Hell, the pit of 'eternal suffering' after death."

For the Christians out there, I'm not saying it's wrong to believe in Christianity. Just don't try to convert people that aren't interested by threatening them with the belief of Heaven and Hell...

For all my friends in Bukit Jelutong, I'm afraid that I'm still unsure if I'm going to remain in SMK Bukit Jelutong. There's still a chance I might be going to the International School near my house...I really hope I see you guys next year...

Finally, please leave some comments in either my Jedi Hologram ( cBox ) or add a comment under this post. I'm getting very bored...I'm sure you all out there are suffering, too.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: