Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

There Is Much At Stake

( Flashback )
...Video games are the greatest...

...the best things in life...
...the stuff that's woth living for...

...the annihilator of boredom...
...the saviour...

...of all mankind...
...and 'womankind' for a select few!
( Back to reality )

In my previous post, I went on about how great video games were...

Apparently, yesterday, one of my friends read this particular post...

He was willing to make a copy of his Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars : Kane's Wrath...
...and challenged me to a formal game of badminton...

If I win at least two sets, I'll receive the game...

...but if I lose, I will go home empty-handed...
( sighs )

Obviously, I am a big gaming fan, so this was a real bargain for me...

...I cannot fail...

...I must not fail...

The guy who challenged me also went for badminton lessons, so it's gonna take all my skill to beat him...

So please, for any of you reading this blog:
...this is a very important match...
...there's a video game at stake...
...I really need all the support I can get...

Wish me luck, okay?
.........especially from all you hardcore gamers out there...........

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: