Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sunway Pyramid Outing!

Alright, I went for an outing with my friends ( Hazwan, Hari, Jabbar, Sehran, Lee King, Jaslyn and Ee Lynn ) at Sunway Pyramid yesterday.

And guess what?
I'm actually too lazy to type about absolutely EVERYTHING that happened during the outing! So, unfortunately, I'm just gonna simply break it down into point form. Quick and convenient.
Awww, don't be too disappointed!

Okay, here goes:
1. Arrived at Sunway Pyramid.
2. Rendezvoused with my friends at Popular Bookstore.
3. Had lunch at Subway.
4. Browsed around near the ice-skating rink.
5. Went to Baskin Robbins.
6. Followed my friends to video arcade.
7. Went to TGV Cinemas to watch "Shrek Forever After".
8. After the movie, I went back to Popular Bookstore to meet up with my mother. Went back home.

Wow! Wasn't that an exciting day!

Okay, NOW, I'm going to go through and explain each and every point, starting from my arrival at Sunway Pyramid!
Let's go!

1. Arrival At Sunway Pyramid
My mum, brother and I arrived at Sunway Pyramid. I had to go and top up my handphone's Prepaid credit. So, we headed for the telecommunications area, on the top floor, near the ice-skating rink. My mum gave me RM10 and asked me to look for the store that had Prepaid Top-up service for Maxis. So I searched, and in the end, I managed to find one. After that, I called Hazwan, and he told me to meet him and the others at Popular Bookstore. My mum gave me another RM10 for lunch. My brother didn't want to follow me to go and meet my friends for lunch, so he followed my mum.

2. Rendezvous With My Friends At Popular Bookstore
I headed downstairs via escalator. First, I saw Jaslyn, standing in front of Popular Bookstore, apparently busy talking to someone on the handphone. As I approached Popular, I saw that Hazwan, Hari, Sehran, Lee King, Ee Lynn and Jabbar were all there. Then, we decided to go and have lunch. We had a little bit of trouble trying to decide where to eat. But finally, we all found ourselves outside Subway. So yeah, we made up our minds that we were going to have lunch at Subway...

3. Had Lunch At Subway
Well, since there were a lot of us, we had to combine three tables together in the middle of the restaurant. Then, we queued up to order our, uhhh, Subway "submarine" sandwiches ( That IS what they're called, right? "Submarine" sandwiches? ). Anyway, there was a specific way to place an order in Subway: First, choose the type of sandwich filling you want. Second, choose the type of bread you want. Third, they'll ask whether you want extra cheese on your sandwich or not. Fourth, they'll ask you what type of sauce or vegetable you want in your sandwich. And lastly, they'll ask you if you want to make it a set meal or not. After I successfully managed to go through the order-placing process, I was honestly shocked to see the price of the sandwich at RM11, and my mum only gave me RM10! Crap! Thank goodness Hari was kind enough to pay off the extra RM1 for me ( Thanks, Hari! ).
After that, I sat down at my place and enjoyed my sandwich. The sandwich I ordered, the Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich, was quite good. While we were eating, Ming Jet and Evo came along. I took out my handphone and started taking pictures immediately after I finished eating! Hee hee!
Here they are:
Okay, after I took those pictures, Sehran was worried that I had taken his picture, so he told me to give him my phone, so that he could erase any pictures of him. But he didn't know that Lee King was the one who was holding my handphone at the time! So when I told Sehran that I had lost it, he instantly snatched my bag and began rummaging through it! Then, he found my latest "Star Wars Examination" paper in my bag! He showed it to everyone, and they all freaked out! Too bad none of them wanted to try and do the examination - I wanted to see how badly they would fail! [ smiles ]
Anyway, after we had all finished eating, we left Subway, and since we had around 2 hours
before our movie, "Shrek Forever After", started, we headed towards the ice-skating rink.

4. Browsed Around Near The Ice-Skating Rink
Okay, somewhere near the ice-skating rink, I took a picture of the ice-skating rink with my handphone. I don't know why. I just did. It could partially be because I wanted to show that the rink was seriously crowded with people!
See for yourself:
Isn't that a lot of people?
Well, we walked around the area for a while more. Then, we went upstairs. Suddenly, Hazwan and Sehran broke off from the main group and headed towards an area filled with stores that sell trinkets and all sorts of other miscellaneous stuff. Apparently, Sehran was looking for "Itchy Powder" to throw at Ashman! But sadly, after lots of searching, we couldn't find the store that Sehran was looking for. After that, we went to Baskin Robbins, which was in the Pyramid Atrium.

5. Went To Baskin Robbins
Before we entered Baskin Robbins, we headed nearer towards the center of the Pyramid Atrium. I randomly took a picture of some massive footballs, which were suspended from the pyramid's interior ceiling...
Alright, at Baskin Robbins, most of my friends wanted to buy themselves some ice-cream. Only Sehran and I decided not to buy any.
So we chose a table there and listened to songs on Hazwan's handphone. Suddenly, a campaign lady came up to our table and talked about something called "PKYMS"... If I'm not mistaken, it was something to do with a welfare society.
I don't know how to explain it, so you can go and check it out at this link:
Here's a picture I took while the PKYMS campaign lady was busy "campaigning"...
Oh, and I actually managed to take a picture of Sehran, without him attempting to delete it off!
Sorry Sehran! Just stop being so paranoid about getting your picture taken! Haha!

6. Followed My Friends To Video Arcade
After Baskin Robbins, we still had almost one hour to spare before "Shrek Forever After" started.
So, all my friends decided to go to the video arcade. Of course, I hesitated at first. I kept in mind that the video arcade was a very "bad" place to be. But in the end, I had no choice but to follow them.
As I entered the arcade, my ears were flooded with the deafening sound of gunfire, explosions, car crashes, et cetera. I felt like my ears were about to burst or something! It was horrible!
I'm amazed that the people inside there couldn't care less about the unbearable noise!
Anyway, I didn't want to play any of the games in the arcade. I only managed to see Hari, Lee King and Sehran play a racing game called "Dayton USA" ( Uhh, I think that's what the game's called... ). The best part is that all three of them were actually racing against each other! It was hilarious! One of the funniest parts was when Lee King drove straght into Hari's car's side, sending both of their cars flying! I forgot who won in the end...
By then, it was around 2.45pm, which meant that the movie was about to start soon. I saw Jas bringing my brother into the arcade. Then, my mum came, and she gave me RM5 so that I can buy a drink for Alvyn and myself. So, I told my friends to meet me and Alvyn in front of the TGV cinema complex at 3pm.

7. Went To TGV Cinema To Watch Shrek Forever After
I bought a large Coke for my brother and I, with RM1.20 left to spare. Then, I checked my watch, it was already 3.05pm, but my friends were nowhere to be seen. They must have been still in the arcade. So I called Jas on my handphone, but the background noise was so loud that she couldn't hear what I was trying to say. So I met her outside the arcade and told her that it was time to go and watch "Shrek Forever After". Then, she went inside to call the others.
A short while later, all my friends finally arrived at the TGV Cinema complex. We presented our tickets and headed inside to look for Cinema No.9. Unluckily, when we reached our intended destination, the movie was already playing. So we hastily tried to find our seats, but it was quite difficult because the room was very dark by then.
At last, all of us finally managed to sit down and enjoy the movie.
Overall, "Shrek Forever After" is quite a good movie. It was very funny and hilarious, and the storyline wasn't half bad either. Personally, I enjoyed it very much...
I guess Hazwan got really excited when Rumpelstiltskin mentioned the line "no one is smarter than me!". Hazwan even went as far as to idolise Rumpelstiltskin!
However, the movie was disappointingly short - Roughly around 1 hour 30 minutes long, excluding the credits...

8. After The Movie, I Went Back To Popular Bookstore To Meet Up With My Mother. Went Back Home.
Well, after the movie was over, we exited the cinema and headed towards the Blue Atrium. There, I had to bring Alvyn to Popular Bookstore so that our mother could bring us back home.
So, I bid farewell to my friends and headed to Popular.
When we got there, I asked Alvyn to show me the "exclusive" gameplay screenshots of the upcoming video game "Star Wars The Force Unleashed II" that he had discovered earlier, during when I was with my friends at Subway. Unfortunately, he didn't manage to find the magazine in which he saw the screenshots. Oh well...
We met our mother in the bookstore, and after that, we headed to the car park. And before we knew it, we were on our way home...

Well, I actually wanted to type this post yesterday, and I did.
I was typing halfway, when suddenly, I realised that it was WAY past my bed time! I didn't want to infuriate my mother, so I quickly shut down the computer and quietly ran to my bedroom.
By then, this post was roughly around halfway done.

Wow! I dare say, this is quite a long post!
So, I think I had better stop here.
Oh, and finally, to all my friends who accompanied me during the outing to Sunway Pyramid yesterday, thanks a lot, yeah? You guys are the greatest!
And of course, I would also like to express my gratitude to my mum, who sacrificed so much of her time for me and my brother. Thanks!

Well, that's it.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: