Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm A Trial Prefect...

This is random: "A few days ago, I was chatting with Hazwan in class... And he told me that, while he was reading my blog, he noticed that all my posts were rather "long-winded", especially in comparison with the posts on other blogs, such as Ashman's or Hari's..."
I suddenly just remembered this for some reason!
Well, Hazwan, I'll try to shorten my posts, kay?

Anyway, I successfully managed to become a Trial Prefect!
I talked to Pn Ezareen about it yesterday. And today, during English class, she told me to meet her at the School Office at 1.05pm to collect my Trial Prefect badge. When I got there, I had to meet with Encik Din, and after a few inspirational words from him, I received my Trial Prefect Badge and my position as a Trial Prefect became official!

Now, I have to undergo a one month trial period, where I have to act and behave like a prefect, as well as perform duties, just like a normal prefect would.
If I manage to make it through the trial period, I will be promoted to a full-time school Prefect! [ smiles ]
Wish me luck!

Well, I don't intend on lengthening this post any further...
So, finally, here's a picture I found on a blog called "MSSM 2010 - Chess"

From left: Andrew ( me ), Hazwan, Ashman, Hari
Honestly, I was really proud when I read this sentence in the "MSSM 2010 - Chess" blog:
"Pasukan SMK Bukit Jelutong sungguh cemerlang apabila menjadi pemenang dalam 3 kategori - Juara B15P & B18P, Naib Juara B18L"
Awesome, right?

Well, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

Hey couz!

1) Congrats on making it to trial prefect! You're so lucky it's only a 1 month probation, my brother's taken close to what...4 months? No sign of him making it yet... Back in my days, becoming a librarian takes at least 9 months' training time! That's how strict we were.

But hey, there are great lessons to be learnt from serving as a prefect. Patience, diligence, forgiveness, wisdom, tact, humility, respect, faithfulness, passion...and a bajillion more things on how to be a good person and leader.

I'm so proud you're joining the prefect force! So, so proud.

2) WHOA you awesome fella! Nice shots! Congrats on winning again!

3) Dude. Go to adobe.com/ or google Adobe TV. Then check out ADOBE PREMIER PRO and AFTEREFFECTS CS5. They've got this eye-bleedingly awesome Rotoscope Brush that's gonna make you wanna piss in your pants. Seriously. IT'S. MIND. BLOWING. GO. GO. GO. NOW.

The Force be with ya, hon. XP