Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

An Eventful Saturday...

Alright, it's Saturday, everyone...
I had to go to school for my co-curricular activity this morning.
And today's PBSM...[ sigh ]

Well, apparently, it was raining quite heavily last night. When I reached the Bukit Jelutong toll, which is on the way to school, I noticed that the BJ Wetlands area was almost completely flooded!
Jas said it was raining all night long, and today, it was still raining!

The plus side is that due to the rain, there would be no PBSM marching exercise today!
Yes! No marching!
Instead, the PBSM organised some sort of "fun" activity...

Ummm, how should I explain?
Okay, the PBSM members, excluding the Ahli Jawatan Kuasa, were divided into 10 groups.
There are be 5 stations: Stations A, B, C, D and E.
Each group has to go to each station and complete the "fun" activity that would be held there. Once they were done with the activity in one station, they'll move on to the next one.
For example, Group 1 finishes the activity in Station A. They should then move on to Station B to complete the activity there instead. And after they've done that, they'll move on to Station C, and so on...

Anyway, since I was an AJK, I was put in charge of Group 10. All 6 of my group members were Chinese girls. And I only know 2 of them: Winnie and Vickie. I wasn't so familiar with the other 4...
I didn't really take part in any of the activities at each station.
Shuet Yi doesn't let me and the other AJKs "participate" in the activities... We AJKs are only in charge of leading our respective groups from station to station. According to her, AJKs can't even "help" their group members!

In the end, everything went on smoothly, except for the fact that Jannah got a bit pissed with me because I didn't volunteer to lead Group 7, which included herself, her brother, Jas, Lynn, Hari and Alison.
Well, Jannah, I'm sorry. I couldn't do anything about it! Qi Chao is the one who decides who is in charge of which group, and he put me in charge of Group 10. So technically, I didn't have much of a choice...

At 10am, we were all allowed to go home.
Thank God it was a cool and cloudy morning - I wasn't in the mood to wait for my mum if it were hot and sunny!
Here's a picture I took, just for the fun of it! [ smiles ]After Jannah, Jaslyn, Lynn and Hari went back, I became really bored.
So, since my mum wasn't there yet to pick me up, I hanged out with Amirah and Sabrina.
Here they are!After that, my mum came with my brother, and after I got in her car, we were on our way to Puchong.
We were going to Puchong to watch the newly released movie "Clash Of The Titans" at GSC Cinema, IOI Mall.
On the way, we had brunch at a "dim sum" restaurant. Then, when we reached IOI Mall itself, my mum brought me to the handphone kiosk to top-up my Prepaid credit with RM10. What a relief! FYI, I only had 2 cents of credit left before the top-up!

The movie was scheduled to start at 12.30pm, and since it was only 11.45am when we purchased the movie tickets, we went to "Popular" bookstore, which was conveniently just adjacent to the GSC Cinema!
I read a few books, including "San Tzu - The Art Of War" ( An awesome book, in my opinion! ). At 12.25pm, it was time to go to the cinema and watch "Clash Of The Titans"!

I don't really want to blog about what "Clash Of The Titans" is about. I know some of my friends are planning to watch it themselves. And if I blog about the details of the movie, it would be kind of like a "spoiler" to them!
All I can say is that the movie's not bad. It's quite awesome, actually, especially the visual effects and whatnot. So, for those of you who are planning to go and watch it, please do!

After the movie was over, we walked around in Jusco for a while.
While my mum was looking at some pastries, my brother said he was bored and wanted to play the games on my handphone. So I gave him my phone.
I didn't realise he was actually taking this picture:Well, after that, we went home...
So yeah, that's what happened today...

Finally, this is my 199th post on Blogger!
Just one more, and I'll reach 200 posts! Woot!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: