Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

190th post!

Okay, I haven't been blogging for quite a while...
So I'm just going to quickly go through everything that's happened these past few days.

Uhhh, let me see...
Well, after I finished producing "Andrew vs Alvyn 2", I found a picture of Kent and Ashman on Facebook.
Apparently, they were playing some sort of "indoor tennis"...
So, I figured that I might as well rotoscope the picture! I mean, I don't see why not?
Plus, it was a great opportunity for me to tweak and experiment with the colour of my first ever green lightsaber blade!
Well, here it is!So what do you think of the colour of the lightsaber Ashman's holding?
Awesome, right? [ smiles ]

Besides that, I went for drama auditions this morning.
I had to pair up with some unknown Chinese guy and recite some lines in front of Iman and Pn. Ezareen.
I'm not particularly sure how well I did.
But even if I don't get any "major parts", I'd still want to contribute to the school drama, even if it's just a "minor role"...
Ahhh, I can still remember the time when I had to dress up as a ghost, prancing around the stage along with Lee King, Sehran and Taufeeq... Those were the good times...

Ummm, what else?
Oh yeah, the MSSD Chess competition is going to be held in April.
There's going to be a qualification competition tomorrow at 2.30pm to determine who is going to represent the school.
I'm not sure if I'm going to qualify, because my chess skills are getting quite rusty nowadays...
And in the event that I don't manage to make the chess team, I wouldn't mind that much anyway. I've already experienced how it was like to represent school in Chess during Form 2, so it won't be that big of a deal...
But I'm still going to play as well as I can and hope for the best!

Oh, and uh, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT alert!
ASHMAN CHANG ACTUALLY CREATED HIS VERY OWN BLOG!

Ashman actually started his own blog account! Unbelievable, right?
All this while, he was just the "read and rarely comment" guy, but now...[ stares in disbelief ]
You can go and check out his blog if you want ( As of now, it has no title yet... ).
It's located in my long list of blog links...

And finally, with this post, I now have 190 posts on Blogger!
Yes! Just a bit more, and I'll hit my 200th post!
Woot!

Well, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: