Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Slow Internet!!!

I feel so miserable today...
And kind of pissed off with my Internet.
It's so slow!

I was just listening to my Blogger music playlist ( I've added a new song called "I'd Come For You" by Nickelback, for your information ).
The music always just abruptly stops playing, then resumes, then stops again, then resumes again. And this goes on and on and on!

I've restarted my computer twice. Nothing!
I checked my computer's connectivity status, and it was quite strong!
Huh?! That doesn't make any sense!
If it's strong, why is my Internet so damn slow?!?!
Ugh!!!

Maybe it's only a temporary thing. Hopefully.
I can't live like this...
I mean, my Internet speed was blisteringly fast before my PMR Examination...
But a few days after PMR ended, it suddenly just started slowing down.

And now, it's at its worst condition.
I can't even watch a simple YouTube video anymore!
It's sickening!

Maybe I should just delete of my playlist, just to put me out of my misery.
I always feel so pissed off whenever I hear my playlist just STOP playing abruptly!
It makes me feel like just grabbing the monitor and shake it around until the damned playlist actually does what it's supposed to do - play music!!!

To anyone reading this...
Please, please, please!!! Tell me, what should I do?! I'm confused...

Anyway, on a lighter note, I went to Ashman's house yesterday.
Ummm, long story short: All the Form 3 students were required to go to school on Friday to collect the 2010 Form 4 SPBT textbooks. But my parents were going somewhere else on Thursday night. So, I was forced to go to one of my friends' house. Since, I've been to Hazwan's house before, I might as well go to Ashman's this time.

It was quite fun, I guess.
I played Chess, Scrabble, Monopoly and Twister.
I also got to use Ashman's PSP! ( It's not really his, actually... )

The next day, we woke up at 6am and got ready to go to school.
After that, we still had time to spare, so guess what we did?
We played Chess, of course!
And this was a first for me - playing Chess as early as 6 in the morning!
[ smiles ]

And as an added plus, he lent me his book "The Tao Of Chess" by Peter Kurzdorfer.
It's an awesome book! It's not like those learn-the-basics Chess books...
This book contains almost 200 principles about high-level Chessplay!
Honestly, I'm gonna enjoy reading this book!

Well, I guess that's it...

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: