Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

3 Omega Tribute!

Alright, I'm back from the last day of school!
My poor brother still has to go to school tomorrow. Poor fella!
In fact, he still has to go to school for this whole week!
Pity him and his friends...

He's going to school while I'm relaxing at home!
He has to wake up at 6 am and I don't!
[ sinister smile ]

Anyway, since it's the right thing to do, I've decided to give a little "tribute" to all my fellow friends / classmates in 3 Omega this year...
And this time, I have pictures, unlike last year...

I took these pictures when my beloved Sharp GX27 handphone was still functioning.
That handphone had such a good camera. It's much better than the camera on my current handphone...
[ sigh ]
Well, it's gone now...

Right, let's begin.
Remember, these are the photos of my friends that I took, with my own camera!
And notice that Lee King's first in line - I uploaded this picture first because it's so comical!


LEE KING!
HAZWAN!

ASHMAN!

HARI!

AMIR!

AMIRAH alias "Mora"!

THEEBAN!

KAMAL! ( The one on the left, holding the cup, duh! )

EE LYNN & JANNAH!

JASLYN!

And last but not least, HAZIQ!


Erm, I still have many, many other friends in 3 Omega, but I didn't manage to take all their pictures.
My handphone died before I had the chance...
But they're still my friends all the same. And I respect them just as much!

Finally, to ALL my friends in 3 Omega, thanks for being so awesome!
2009 was a great year for me, and I owe it all to you guys!
And I hope we all get straight As for the PMR Examination! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Farewell, 3 Omega!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: