Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just another test...

The March test is over! Hoorah!

Yeah, the test is over...
Should I be happy or unhappy?

Sure, I don't have to study anymore...
( I'm still nervous about the upcoming PMR examination... )

Our History teacher was so demanding...
She told us to study TEN whole chapters for this test alone! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

But in the end, the History test wasn't that difficult.

To be honest, it was kind of easy...

But I blew the Bahasa Malaysia test big time! It was so freaking difficult! I won't be surprised if I get a C. I can't imagine what my mother will do to me...[ weeps ]

Other than that, all the other subjects were okay. I'm trying not to be too confident...

Oh, yeah, I finished editing the English drama video clip. It was awesome! My hard work actually paid off! And I finished it all just in time for the test! I'm so good!

I tried to make it look like a proffesional Hollywood movie, and it worked! And I edited it all with Windows Movie Maker ( Windows Vista Home Basic )...

My team ( Force 138 ) received mixed comments, such as:

1. The introduction was too long.

2. The wind was blowing too hard while shooting the video clip.

Well, no one can stop the wind from blowing! Isn't that obvious? And it's just an MPEG4 camera phone. I had to make the introduction look interesting to compensate for the video quality...

A word from Ashman, one of my friends:

"The video was AWESOME, I tell you, AWESOME!!!"

I added another song to my playlist: "Gotta Be Somebody" by Nickelback.

I got rid of "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" by Tears for Fears because it was getting kind of boring...You should check out my MySpace profile for a full playlist of my favourite songs...( Add me as a friend if you haven't, by the way! )

Oh, and Ashman, if you're reading this,

I will NEVER learn how to say "hi" and "bye" to a girl! NEVER!!!

You ruined my life, Ashman! One day, you're going to pay!!! HA! HA! HA! [ cough ]

Well, that's it...

Keep me posted, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: