Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year Pictures 2009

In my last post, I said I would upload the pictures from my handphone, right?

Well, here they are...

I know some of the pics are blurry. My phone's just not up to the task of taking high definition pictures. I'm not rich, you know!
( My phone's a Sharp GX20. It was my father's. He's got a new one now. So he handed his old phone to me, or so the story goes ).

I look kinda crappy in some of the pictures. It could be the pants...[ scratches head ]...I will never know what's wrong with myself unless someone posts a comment ( please do! )...

My MSN Messenger is working again. But I don't think it's gonna last...It won't be long before it malfunctions again...[ sighs ]...


BATU PAHAT, JOHOR :
They're strangling him! Don't worry, they're just cousins.
"I wonder what's for lunch???"
Butter prawns! [ salivates ]

Nothing beats vegetables!
!
MALACCA :
On the road again...[ yawn ]

I Am The Lord!
You can just make out the 'Eye on Malaysia' in the background.



My brother sneezed a split second after this shot was taken. Phew!

Squint, and you can see a pair of horns on Alvyn's head!
Erm, the line was damned long! So my father decided it wasn't worth it...
My dad randomly shot this...
He took this, too...
Those clouds ooze atmosphere...

"ALL ABOARD!!!"
This ship is getting kinda boring...
That wheel is quite big. I underestimated it's size...
See? It looks tiny from here!
Argh! My father caught me taking a picture!
The famous 'Jongker Walk'...
Look at all those pretty lanterns! [ drools ]
The taxi is ruining the picture! Get out of the way, dammit!
There's the taxi again, on the right! Unbelievable!
Somewhere in the middle of nowhere...
Look at that...What a masterpiece! How exquisite! Too bad it had to be devoured...
Who's that guy in the distance?
Wow, 'cendol' actually tastes good on a hot day!
"Yo, whassup dog?"
Nowadays, you can never have enough fuel...
What's he doing in there?
Finally on the way home!
There's actually a traffic jam up ahead...
See? Look at all those red dots in the distance...
After this shot was taken, the entire highway ground to a halt. It was torture!
"Finally, we're moving again!" Alvyn said.
"Some people really don't know how to drive!" exclaimed my father.
Well, that's it...
Keep me posted, kay?
May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

hey there!

You don't look crappy in those pics... except for this one pic where the wind caught your shirt or something, and it made you look fat.

But I know you're not fat, so it's either the way you stretched your T-shirt as you put an arm around your brother, or the way the wind HAPPENED to catch your shirt along the way.

And I like the first pic. Hahahahaha! Poor Alvyn! Did you both die from endless Samantha screaming and ceaseless Sophie crying?

GLAD YOU MADE IT HOME IN ONE PIECE MAN!

Wasn't the jams such a PAIN? My goodness! You could finish a game of chess three times over in that time HAHAHAHA Aww, sorry we missed out on your end of the CNY celebrations.... Happy Chinese New Year to you!