Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The results are Here!

I finally got my exam results! At first I thought it would never arrive, and suddenly it did!


I was halfway sleeping. It was around 10.00 am, I think. I heard a motorcycle rumbling outside my house. I thought it was just passing by. I was startled when I heard my mailbox fling open.

I woke up, showered and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast quietly. The only sound in my house was the distant rumbling sound of artillery.
My brother was using the computer. I guess he was to distracted to notice me...
I went outside and walked towards the mailbox. I assumed the letters in there must be for my parents...

And then I saw it...

A brown envelope, with two stamps on it...just like the ones I pasted on the envelope I handed to Pn Rukilawati ( Class teacher, 2008 ).

I was surprised and intrigued to see my name on it. Then my surprise turned to joy as I realised what was going on...

I ran back inside and closed the door. My heart was thumping wildly...as if it was going to just burst out of my chest.

Then my anticipation disappeared....

What if I got bad results?

What would my parents say?

I was extremely nervous. With my hands trembling, I slowly ripped open the envelope. At first, a knot formed in my stomach. I saw that I got a B for Geography and Sejarah. Then my eyes rolled towards my position in class.
What I saw made me sigh with relief...

Here are my results:
BAHASA MELAYU = 76 B
ENGLISH = 80 A
SEJARAH = 70 B
GEOGRAFI = 78 B
MATEMATIK = 86 A
SAINS = 92 A
KEMAHIRAN HIDUP = 82 A
PENDIDIKAN SENI = 83 A
PJK = 56 C
PENDIDIKAN MORAL = 93 A
PENDIDIKAN SIVIK = 76 B

Jumlah = 872 ( 79.27% )
Gred purata = 1.545

Kedudukan Dalam Kelas = 4 / 41
Kedudukan Dalam Tingkatan = 5 / 545

So I guess my hard work and effort actually paid off. My parents still aren't back from Johor. I can't wait to tell them! Hopefully, with enough perseverance, effort and constant vigilance, I might make my parents proud in the PMR examinations next year ( gulps with fear )...

Well, that's about it. Keep me posted, kay?
Thanks!

May the Force be with you....

0 critical responses: