Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Heading for Johor...

I'm going back to Batu Pahat, Johor this Thursday.

If I'm not mistaken, I'll be gone for about 2 days.

I guess some of you will be happy during my absence because I won't be crapping in your cBoxes anymore, yes?

Anyway, I finally managed to make my MSN Messenger compatible with Windows Vista. So, I won't be using Yahoo! Messenger anymore...



Oh by the way, for those of you who do not know him, this is my little brother, Alvyn Ho Ken Aun.

Does he bear any resemblance to me?

Personally, I don't think so. We DO have certain similarities like:

1. We are addicted to video games.

2. We both are excellent in the field of swordsmanship.

3. We are both great artists...(???)

4. We are experts in computer engineering...
5. And a whole lot of other stuff!

So, I'm just saying it's great to have such a multi-talented guy as a brother...

I have trained him well...

One day, he will be just like ME!!! HA HA HA!!!

Well, that's it...

Leave some comments, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: