Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Another" New Profile Picture!

Well, for me, it's been one heck of a tiring weekend!
Seriously, it was exhausting! The "Kem Kepimpinan Exco 2011" at the Dusun Eco-Resort, Bentong, Pahang was really tiring! But it was fun, and I got a lot of sweet and memorable experiences that I will never forget...
To all my friends who accompanied me during the Exco Camp last Friday, Saturday and Sunday, thank you guys so much! It was by far the best camp I've ever been through! [ smiles ]

Maybe when I am free next time, I will try and blog about the Exco Camp. But right now, I kinda have my hands full. So, stay tuned, yeah?

Anyway, while I was at the Camp, my father and brother bought a new family camera.
I was personally impressed, because it was 16.1MP camera, and was capable of taking 720p HD videos!!!

I took the opportunity to make a new profile picture...
Yeah, be skeptical if you want! But honestly, I swear, my arms are REAL! Obviously the result of hours at the gym, or possibly genetics ( or both! )
But I assure you, they're not fake! Come and see me personally if you still don't believe me! Haha!
PS: I am NOT showing off or whatever! I'm still as humble and modest as I'll ever be! [ smiles ]

Anyway, besides the awesome resolution, I made some new adjustments to my lightsaber blade.
1. I've increased the glow radius, to cope with the higher resolution.
2. I adjusted the red colour of the blade ( just a bit of tinkering ever since my last colour template )
3. I added a small lens flare at the starting point of the blade, near the hilt.

Well, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: