Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Prefect's Dinner 2010 Pictures

Okay, in my last post, I said that I would post the pictures I took during the Prefect's Dinner 2010 that was held yesterday, right?
Well, there sure are a lot of them! 43 pictures, to be specific!
That tops the number of pictures I took during the 2009 Kuantan holiday ( There were around 40 pictures during the Kuantan trip, if I'm not mistaken ).

Oh, and before we move on to the pictures, I would like to apologise, because some of the pictures are rather blurry. Like I mentioned in my last post, this is probably caused by the dim lighting at the hotel. So, sorry for any blurry or pixelated pictures, yeah?
( Please, no comments about the pictures being blurry, unclear, or pixelated, kay? I don't wanna hear about that... )

Well, here they are:
Well, yep, that's all of them.

And now, an important announcement:
Starting at 4pm today, I will officially be banned from touching the computer until the end of my August Monthly Test.
Therefore, I won't be able to update my blog until then...
Wish me luck for my August Test, yeah?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: