Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

"2012"!

Alright, my Internet speed has slightly improved, thank God.
Notice that I used the word slightly, which means that the Internet can still get quite slow and sluggish at times.

But it's improved since the past few days, at least.

Anyway, I've just watched the anticipated movie "2012" last night at the Golden Screen Cinemas, USJ Summit.
I've even posted a "2012" picture instead of the normal Star Wars picture...

And I think it's one of the longest movies I've ever watched:
It's 2 hours and 30 minutes long!
I watched it from 8.30 pm and it ended at 11.00 pm!

It's quite a good movie, I guess.
Although some of the actors in the movie weren't that good, in my opinion.

And I'm not sure what the climax of the movie is - The destruction and mayhem actually begins somewhere in the middle of the movie.
After that, it's pretty much a struggle to survive.

But from my perspective, I think that the part where the "beginning of the end" actually starts is more or less the climax of the story, and the part where the humans try to survive is the anti-climax or something like that.
I don't know. I guess it's like that. There's no cosmic disaster or epic explosion that annihilates the world...
It's just pretty much a couple of large-scale natural disasters happening, and a struggle to survive.

And this movie actually reminds me of "The Day After Tomorrow", what with the giant wall of water crashing inland - It's nostalgic...
But I have to admit, the graphics and special effects in this movie are superb!

Overall, I think it's a very good movie that's worth watching.
However, there is a little room for improvement, and the movie could have been so much better if the developers had just pushed a little harder...

Anyway, I plan on going to school tomorrow.
It IS the last day of school!
The Form 5 students have their SPM Examination on Tuesday onward, so the Form 1, 2 and 3 students don't have to go to school...
So technically, next Tuesday marks the beginning of the school holidays!

Well, that's pretty much it.
I've gotta go and finish reading Ashman's book. I have to return it to him tomorrow!

Comment me, kay?
Seriously!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: