Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Land Of The Lost?

Alright, I'm here.

Okay, I watched a movie called "Land Of The Lost" last night.
Yeah, I've been watching a lot of new movies lately.

Anyway, I think "Land Of The Lost" is more of a kid's show.
Many of the characters, including the aliens, look unbelievably fake!

The storyline and plot isn't that bad.
And the characters are quite interesting.
Overall, the show was okay, I guess...


And to all SMK Bukit Jelutong students, listen up!
Apparently, every single SMKBJ student is required to wear face masks to school next week, or else they won't let you enter the school compound.

I've just confirmed this with Hazwan, Jaslyn, Jannah, Sehran and Dashana.


Oh, and finally, I found yet another interesting application on Facebook.
It's called "Friends For Sale".
It's an application where you buy your friends as pets and ask them to do all sort of stuff.

You also have your own value in terms of money!
As of now, I am worth $10,671,916!
But there's a whole lot of people who are worth more than me, for now...

Well, I guess I have nothing else to report.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: