Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

F***ing Messenger Service

Due to reasons I cannot explain, my MSN Messenger ceased to function. I'm trying to fix the problem, but so far all my efforts are fruitless. What happened?

Everytime I try to sign in, an error message appears that tells me that the messenger service is currently available...

It also told me to try again later, so I waited for an hour and tried again, but it still refused to let me sign in! Instead, the freaking message appeared AGAIN!

I'm so pissed off! I spent the whole morning attempting to fix the damn thing! I've tried everything I could think of, but THE F***ING THING WON'T F***ING WORK!!! ( breathes heavily )

So until I find a solution to the problem ( Trust me, I'll find a way! )...
I will be using Yahoo! Messenger once again...

If anyone can help me with my problem, I would really appreciate it...
Thanks!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: